PC Oscilloscope Electronics
A plug and play USB oscilloscope and spectrum analyser.
Read steps below for guidance on use:
The drivers which are downloadable from the Hantek website do not work! This also means the official software most likely won't work.
Please follow the steps below to set up the oscilloscope with OpenHantek on Windows 10. (If you are using Linux and still need help, please email the Studio)
- Go the OpenHantek6022 releases page https://github.com/OpenHantek/OpenHantek6022/releases, and download the latest stable release for Windows. This will be named "OpenHantek-Win-x64-Release-bxxx.zip". Extract the zip to a folder.
- Navigate to the folder you just extracted ("OpenHantek-Win-x64-Release-bxxx")
- Double-click on Hantek_6022B.inf - this will install the driver.
- Plug in one end of the USB cable into the oscilloscope, and the other end into your computer.
- Double-click OpenHantek.exe in the same folder. It can take 30s to launch, so let it sit for a bit until it opens.
- Go to the OpenHantek6022 User Manual (Download below), scroll down to page 4 for the Quick Start Guide and follow the steps there.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us!
Max. Per User
Max. Checkout Length
View All Electronics